Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Advice

Discussion on Need Advice within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need Advice

Hey guys. I need some advice regarding bots.

I heard that Piroxbots is down and won't be coming back. Can someone please recommend me a bot that can do the following:

* Fishing 1-600
* Archaeology 1-600
* Mining (With nodes included and intelligent node detector so it won't get stuck)
* Herbalism (Same as above)
* Updated regularly and undetectable by Blizzard.

I am not interested in Dungeon botting or Honor Points botting. Those I do them myself, but I prefer to enjoy the content while I play and not farm for mats.

I see most of the topics here are in German Language, but I don't know German and Google Translate is not that great!

Thank you kindly!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need some advice
12/18/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 27 Replies
what will I buy with my 2500 cash? Deva or Prime knight?
Need some advice.
12/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
So for a while I have been translating this database. It is roughly around 85% fully translated. Just asking but would you sell it, release it or what? Either way I don't want my hard work going to waste and I can really host a server considering I don't have enough people and school keeps me gone almost all of the time. With out flaming I would like to hear your personal opinion on this matter. If it turns into a flame feast I will have no problem with the topic being closed.
Need some advice
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well as some of you may know, its VERY hard to get into a guild in rsro, because they are ussually full or accept 90+, for FW -.-, i was thinking of making my own guild, and just inviting those who need a guild. You guys think this would be a good idea? and would anyone from epvp wanna join? or anyone got a guild for me? :D
Asking for a lil advice
11/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
So as we all know once u hit 110 u get a DB. With my past accounts I used to spend this DB on various things but I never really felt a difference in my pvp experience. So what do u guys think would be the best way for a ninja to spend a DB ? Note:I don't spend any money on CO and I don't plan to xD
A bit of advice for those Using 1.05
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
IF you are using 1.05 and you experience running CR then no control appears... try the following steps: 1. Check files of your cabal program 2. reinstall the cabal 1.05 3 run cabal 1.05 login and start