Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]7itanium´s Ultimate Farmpack V1

Discussion on [Release]7itanium´s Ultimate Farmpack V1 within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24

This is 7itaniums first ever profile pack he has released. Hopefully there will be many more where that came form in the future. This includes many of my older profile packs, and all of my newer Northrend farming packs... Most of these packs are previously unreleased until today- though he have released a couple of these.

I hope you enjoy his profile pack, be on the lookout for volume 2 coming soon. These are the best of his glider profiles and the ones he has used to make thousands of gold on live servers. 7itanium may release additional profile packs in the future at a cost but they will always remain free to my friends here at.

INCLUDES
-Farming profiles for Northrend as well as Outland
-Leveling Profiles non-stop from 1-80
-GoTo Profiles to and from most major areas of the game
-Make THOUSANDS of gold overnight with some of these profiles.. including rare drops and farming of materials.

DOWNLOAD:

EDIT: filebeam mirror added(für whitii^^)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ich werde Demnächst mein "eigenes" Profil Pack Releasen

mfg halloman

8 Leute haben sich das Gedownloadet und nicht einer schreibt ob ihm das gefällt oder nicht!?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2009, 18:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
upps ma bei filebeam.com
Old 01/21/2009, 13:31   #3

ich weiß noch net obs mir gefällt ist es eig für horde? ^^
ich tests wenns für horde ist ^^

lg
Old 01/30/2009, 15:42   #4

danke
Old 02/02/2009, 17:22   #5

Ganz nützliches Profilpack... jedoch konnte ich noch nich herausfinden, was in der Tundra bei dem Fam Profil genau gefarmt werden soll
Old 02/15/2009, 16:52   #6

elite*gold: 58
für horde oder alli?
Old 02/16/2009, 06:32   #7

elite*gold: 24
beide