Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3.3.5 Private Server bot Request.

Discussion on 3.3.5 Private Server bot Request. within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3.3.5 Private Server bot Request.

Can someone link me a bot for Private Server 3.3.5 for free? Thanks alot!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...