Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

suche bot für twin peaks und warsong

Discussion on suche bot für twin peaks und warsong within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
suche bot für twin peaks und warsong

hi suche ein bot für ws und tp das automatisch die flagge aufnimmt sobald die gedroppt ist und ich in der nähe bin!
lg
Old 05/06/2012, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 5
Von Cencil gabs sowas mal, glaube ich. Schau mal bei Tools, da es wohl eher ein Tool als ein Bot ist. Hoffe ich konnte dir helfen,

MFG
Old 05/07/2012, 02:39   #3

elite*gold: 17
Das Tool gibt es nicht mehr er hat aufgehört es weiter zu updaten.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1k Gold per Hour In Storm Peaks
07/09/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 64 Replies
Right lads, after oweing 800g to my GM, I made my way to Storm Peaks last night to make up the cash, when I legged it mid flight to pick up the phone (or something). After I got back I started killing the mobs that were under me at the time, turns out they have a really nice Relic of Ulduar drop (around 60 an hour for me) and what seems to be an unusually high drop chance of Books of Glyph Mastery (+-500g on my server) I managed to get 3 of these in an hour and 20 mins. There are 5 tents and...
2 flying mounts or none (Storm Peaks)
02/20/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
HAVE ONLY TESTED WITH DK AND DK FLYING MOUNT! You must have DK flying mount to test this 1. First get to lvl 77+ and go to Storm Peaks (K3) where you buy certificate to fly in Northrend. Buy the certificate. 2. Get the "Loaned wind rider reins" from "Honest" Max right next to where you buy mount certificate.
CPU usage peaks every few minutes while CO runing
03/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 26 Replies
I think its good place to talk bout it becouse its close topic to multiclieting so no official forum can help me. The problem is that normally at steady system i can run even 10 or 15(!)( i tried it!) clients without ANY decent lag and fps in playable(botable) 15-20 range(i have dual 2ghz 2ghz cpu , 2 g ram laptop WInXP sp2 and dsl 512 ) .But every(EVERY) 10 minutes or so i got high CPU usage peaks( by system process not conquer.exe!) and it makes me disconnect or lag as hell (00...