Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Noob Bot

Discussion on The Noob Bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Noob Bot

New bot relase

but i have any question, this bot use memory injection and i speak with the creator of bot and him say he:

We scan the memory address that the warden use to check if you are hacking them or not,
if a value used by our bot is detected, all the bots are instantly shutdown and there is a pop-up if you really want to force the launch of the bot or you are patient for an update.

The bot is safe.

and i have a question for your, its really safe if only use for farm? or its easy to get ban?
Old 03/02/2012, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 570
The Black Market: 232/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,652
Stop to spam Epvp with The Noob Bot...
There is allready a Thread about this:

And a Thread in German:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT RSRO VENERA 1M SP NOOB AND 500K SP NOOB
11/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT rsro venera 1m sp noob 27lvl with str points and 37lv 500k sp noob str points. Wtt 2 noobs for 90+ any build on any rsro venera char. Skype: skorpasxx2 S/S later or on skype.
Combat Arms noob oder nicht noob?
10/02/2010 - Combat Arms - 38 Replies
Hi ich wollte jetzt einfach mal hier was posten zum thema noob waffen /items usw in CA. Ich Spiele schon seit dem 16.12.2008 CA und habe seit dem echt alles mit erlebt. Also erst mal was eigendlich jeder kennt Spec`s in normalen games sagen ja schon alles das Noobigste ever. Aber es geht immer noch schlimmer, Spec`s die dazu noch ein SMG oder die m416 CQB mit haben alter Noob². m416 CQB alleine schon ist ne noob waffe. SMG`s sind nur Noobig wenn man echt Spec haben oder low level...
im new im noob im noob hacker plez heelp me
09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
hallo i play server im not donatore my weapon +6 and arma +6 donadore kill me donatore have weapon +35 etc.......... pleaaaas i need msn god hacher fore guise me pleeaaaaaaaaas veery tnx
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)