Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about pirox fish bot

Discussion on A question about pirox fish bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question about pirox fish bot

Well i have some problems with Pirox fishing bot i say it is the best fishing bot that i ever had but i have problems to boot in some locations like Zangramash and so on i change the color but he clicks somewhere else on the screen or he shows on the feather but clicks too early idk why this happen to me can anybody explain ? Its color based i tried to change it about 20 times nothink happend and i rlly need to train there but i am lazy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
Pirox Fish bot prob.
04/19/2010 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Hallo ich habe mir den Kostenlosen Pirox Fish bot gedownloadet Ich hab auch alles eingestellt aber der Charackter wird nur die Angel ins wasser und drückt nicht auf den Hacken wen was dran ist? Kann mir einer helfen ich angle im moment in OG
Pirox fish bot Virus?
10/23/2009 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
Hab mir die neuste Version vom Fish bot geholt, vor 1 Woche oder so... gestern war en Antivirus-update nu bekomm ich folgende Meldung: http://www3.pic-upload.de/thumb/20.10.09/ovasmzoj f2op.jpg Ich habs verpennt von der .exe dann en srcreen zu machen war aber die gleich Meldung. Soweit wie ich das beurteilen kann. Btrifft die 2.0.7v bei der 2.0.6v springt er nicht an.
fish bot
06/13/2008 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
hi there i found here a cool site but i think is just a small problem not all play metin in germany exemple i play other metin2 uk servers and all chat here dont work there from were i can take some chat because none of players dont play fair who can help me plz i really apreciate if someone can help me