Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe exploit?

Discussion on dupe exploit? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
now i got some rare world drop epics on my charcher, and i want to make easy bit mony on them, anyone got a working dupe hack out there for me to use ?
want to dupe all my epics, then sell them
could also be a gold dupe

if u want to keep them a little private, u can pm me the dupe methode
Old 08/01/2007, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 200
i doubt that theres a dupe hack on official servers
Old 08/01/2007, 12:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,645
Quote:
Originally posted by samefan@Aug 1 2007, 04:03
now i got some rare world drop epics on my charcher, and i want to make easy bit mony on them, anyone got a working dupe hack out there for me to use ?
want to dupe all my epics, then sell them
could also be a gold dupe

if u want to keep them a little private, u can pm me the dupe methode
WTF if there is a dupe method you wont get it for free.
But there isnt a dupe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit theory] Dupe
09/16/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 21 Replies
This is not mine, just took it from Poly from Shaya section. Someone has to try. "Hi, everyone who'll read this, i just used this technic from other MMORPG's...i tried it multiple times but it worked only 1time with small potions 1.What do you need? 1.1 you need a friend which connects through a different PC and router to Shaiya 1.2 personal shop
Looking for a Dupe exploit
05/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
I KNOW THERE IS ONE OUT THERE! Saw there was a post on Maxcheaters and I figured maybe someone here knows but dosen't wanna tell :P I'm not an adept of paying for stuff I know I can get for free, so please someone enlighten me with your infinite wisdom!
Working Dupe Exploit
05/14/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 21 Replies
I Found a working dupe exploit.. I considered it working for the reason many replied to the post saying thank you and it worked... blah blah... And its new... only this april 25 2008.. The problem is.. the steps are in Dutch.... i can't understand a thing... So if anyone is willing to translate it... i'll PM you and just gimme the translated steps.... Everyone will be happy....
Dupe exploit schaut mal
03/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hallo, also ich suche dieses tool hier,bin auch bereit das zu kaufen habe nur kein creditkarte und evtl wenn ich es hab könnte ich es euch uppen...!!!! Da wäre also ein Visa....Mastercard eins von beiden nötig..!!! HIER auf der seite ist auch jetzt ein neues video zusehen falls es einer sehen will dann geht mal bitte unter www.wow-dupe.com !!! Wenn jemand das tool hat würd mich dann sehr freuen wenn mir dann einer per pN benachrichtigen könnte.!!!