Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Luke's Cash Creating Guide

Discussion on Luke's Cash Creating Guide within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi i wanted to ask where can i get the "Luke's Cash Creating Guide" ???
Old 03/19/2007, 17:17   #2

youve got mail.

do you want it for free?then delete the pm^^

Old 03/19/2007, 19:50   #3

where can you find it for free?
Old 03/20/2007, 01:12   #4

i think all of the secrets in this guide are the same as in other guides. i can tell you too how to make 50g/hour -.- or 50g in one minute^^ you need to be lvl70 & 5 finished quests or another: buy cheap from friends & sell it higher in the ah ect.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE].c3 files creating
07/10/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 85 Replies
As I've promised, I'm releasing .c3 files CREATING guide. Even thought nearly whole guide on creating them was around E*PvPers for years most of it's members never got to find it out... Tbh, I wouldn't get to find it out without other people's support but... Credits below. I'll eventually add "How to properly texture new weapons" guide somewhat in future either here on different thread, anywho... NOTE: This is not modelling tutorial.. My modelling ability is rather... none, so if you want...
[Guide]Creating your own shop.
12/31/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 50 Replies
This thread is similar to my adding items to shopping mall thread, but instead you're now going to create your own shop. I see so many people making NPC's selling stuff via controls and GC.MyChar.CPs -= Amount. In my opinion it looks unprofessional so I am going to each you guys how to make your own shop. First you are going to need an itemtype decryptor which is attached at the bottom of the thread. No you are going to open the itemtype decryptor....
LF Wow cash creating guide!!!
04/26/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Anyone can give download direct linkor torrent to this guide? I think it's one of the best gold making guide.... Google pwned me :rolleyes: I found only some download link, but you have to pay to get access and download it. No search results here also. PrevieW text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=PLEASE HELP' border='0' alt='PLEASE HELP' />