Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit BG macro

Discussion on Autoit BG macro within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit BG macro

Looking for a new autoit bg join/leave macro the old 1 that i have doesnt work anymore instead of pressing the join bg button now it opens the bags .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoIt] Melee macro
02/12/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
New melee macro which allows you to chose offense or defense. Borrowed some code (a lot of code) from Ices #cs---------------------------------------------- -------- Simple melee AutoIt script by TeabagGus Script requires two people with running the same script There is a 5 second delay for the macro to start Wand is slot 8 Heal Self is slot 1 Rest is slot 5 Weapon is slot 0
Macro/AutoIT für 40/40 set
07/05/2008 - Guild Wars - 13 Replies
Hey, kann man n script schreiben das der jeweile char vor jedem casten (1-8) Z.B. auf F2 in sein 40/40 set wechselt?wenn das gehen würde könntet ihr bitte sowas erstellen...ich denke für euch is das nich wirklich ein problem...aber ich kenn mich damit halt gar nich aus... danke im vorraus :) mfg
macro autoit
06/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
Hi. I'm french.Sorry for my bad english. My version of cabal is europea. I tried to make myself a macro but it is only 2 days that I practice autoit. I therefore know quite limited. I like to share with you my program. I've tested but has no effect on the game like most other programs of the forum that I tested. I'd like to know why.it's really a simple program you will not hurt to understand?:confused: $x = 1 $y = 1 WinWaitActive("CABAL") ;activation of the window cabal...
Autoit heal macro
04/06/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
hi, da ich 2 wow accounts habe (einmal nen pala und nen warri) würd ich gern mit dem pala beim lvln support geben... könnte vieleicht jemand nen autoit script schreiben, dass z.b. alle 15 oder 20 sec. einmal lichtblitz castet... weil ich kann ja wow 2ma öffnen und dann mit dem pala auf /follow gehen un mein warri ins target nehmen... also ich denk mal das is möglich, dass man da nen timer einbaut, der alle 15 oder 20 sec einmal in dem anderen wow fenster die 9 drückt... wär auf jeden fall...