Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problam with MegaBlax.

Discussion on Problam with MegaBlax. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i activated the MegaBlax software, I found that i can't switch the Ip of the server, Megablax added 2 servers, But i can't add more ;(
Picture :

If someone can help ;D
Old 02/16/2008, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
load it new I have the same problem...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problam with db-bot
06/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I use Db-bot 0.9a version and I have a problam,when the bot go to the spon he stopped and not attack,he write at the right corner invalid target.. Please help me.. :S
megablax
11/03/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
ich hab mal ne frage zu megablax bei mir klappt alles bis zu dem punkt wo sich der charakter name von allein ändern sollte. genau das passiert nicht obwohl das mit dem connecten usw gut funktioniert
Megablax v 1.1
02/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
huhu, ich hab megablax v 1.1 möchte es gerne ausführen aber da steht rechts ein button activate license un dann brauch ich eine serialnummer wenn ich da drauf klicke...wenn ich es ohne dem teil probiere geht es net! kann mir bitte jemand so ein key oder so eine serialnummer geben für megablax v 1.1???
Hilfe bei Megablax
02/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
also hab die neue version von megablax aber wenn ich einen char damit machen will sagt er mann kann nur character einer fraktion machen weiß jemand woran das liegt???