Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions > WoW Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I was detected by lacd...and my ip banned

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What i must do to can connect again on that srv...or other srv with lacd....i cant connect anymore on lacd srv`s

Old   #2

At First sry 4 my bad English

I think LACD only Bann your Ip. What you can do? Reconnect your Internet and now you have a new Ip

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Seel@May 16 2006, 17:07
At First sry 4 my bad English

I think LACD only Bann your Ip. What you can do? Reconnect your Internet and now you have a new Ip
I know that..lacd banned me...but is a way to trick? I can change my ip...but i dont want....I want to connect on lacd srv with wpe...etc programs...and not to be detected...sry 4 my bad english too:P
Old   #4

:P

I think your Only Chance is to change your Ip i see no other Way. I dont know so much about Hacks because I'm a fair Player

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Seel@May 16 2006, 23:33
:P

I think your Only Chance is to change your Ip i see no other Way. I dont know so much about Hacks because I'm a fair Player