Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fake Item links in chat?

Discussion on Fake Item links in chat? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Fake Item links in chat?

Hallo,

Ich möchte die Itemnamen im chat so ändern dass sie auch von anderen Spielern gelesen werden können.

Ich erinnere mich dass man früher mal so was machen konnte :

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cff71d5ff\124Hs pell:25898\124h[Great ******* of Gay Kings]\124h\124r");

um die namen zu ändern doch jetzt klappt es nicht mehr, auf meinem server zumindest.

Gibt es noch eine weitere möglichkeiten?
Old 04/23/2010, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 240
??? meinst im chat psoten mit Shift + Click auf das Item???
Old 04/23/2010, 20:47   #3

ich glaube er meint Fake Items die es garnet gibt.
Old 04/23/2010, 21:44   #4

elite*gold: -645
gibt ein addon, das nennt sich d("L")b oder so ^^ gibts hier im forum da kannst das machen
Old 04/23/2010, 22:57   #5

mitm Punis tool kannste doch nur real namen nehmen oder`?
Old 04/23/2010, 23:01   #6

elite*gold: -645
ja punis tool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Item Links
01/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi @ all I saw a lot of people posting getbuffed.com item IDs ingame. First I was wondering but then I realized that its the Itemid. Now I want to know what the code is to post those links ingame. I know it has something to to with these |hitem.... . If someone knows the exactly code it wuld be cool if you post it in this thread or send me the code per pm. Thx dasF german: Moin Leute ich hab seit letztens ingame Leute dauernd Sachen posten sehen die nur auf buffed bzw anderen...
Chat Roulette fake ?
03/21/2010 - Off Topic - 22 Replies
Hi Leute , bin heute bisschen rumgesurft und habe das gefunden : YouTube - Darwin with Chat Roulette ziemlich lustig D: Will das auch mal machen , hat einer 'ne Idee welches Programm er dafür used ? :b
PSRO Fake/Scam/Hack Sites/Programs links.
01/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 39 Replies
Hi I'm making this thread so at least the newbies can be informed about which site is fake or a scam trying to steal your items or account information. I will start with few sites and will update this thread every few days with the sites you post or pm to me. Here is the current list: -www.ecsrobot.tk -www.ecsrosbot.tk -fembria.weebly.com -fembria.tk
Changing Item Links
02/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
THIS REQUIRES LOOTLINK Make sure your game is closed, and follow these steps: First, go into your /World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/*your account*/SavedVariables/ folder. Open up Lootlink.lua in any text editor of your choice. Do a search for your weapon. I'll use Thunderfury as my weapon. OK, I've found the weapon I would like to change. Here is the info that came along with it: &#91;&#34;Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker&#34;&#93; = {
Changing in game chat colors and faking item links
04/29/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I've known about this one for a while and never posted, I am not sure if it's an exploit or what forum it would belong to (I'll let our mods decide on that) but it might be interesting to someone. It is actually 2 different (yet kinda similiar) bugs/exploits but I hate 2 short posts on boards when it can be consolidated into one. If you type a msg like /say Read the BLOOD ...... and you wanted BLOOD to be in bright red for example, you can change the in game colors on text by doing the...