Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

blink for other chars

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi
is there a way to go through invisible walls (like the wall in front of caverns of time) if you have no mage? with mage you can blink but what can i do as example as a druid?
mfg

Old   #2

hmm maybe you can get through with
contact a gm -> stuck -> auto unstuck
but you need a bit luck to get it. and this auto unstuck has a 5min cooldown, so it may takes a long time till you get it

Old   #3

if i outostuck the gm get known my location
the problem is with my gnom mage i don´t get there because of the high just with ne or human it work´s
mfg
Old   #4

elite*gold: 270
its an joke ?!
when u mill go into the caverns of time i have an nice exploit but my pc is an stupid box without not so mutch RAm so i have no way to make a vidoe sorry

and sorry my enlish is very bad ^^

Old   #5

i can go to cot but i have to blink through a invisible wall and then in an other place i have to jump somethere and that just works with ne/hu because gnom is to small. and after it i have to blink through a invisible wall again, but my mage is gnom so i asked, how i can go through this invisible wall with druid as example