Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AOE Leveling?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well my question is simple. Can you level fast doing AOE leveling? Me and my friend made a priest and a mage to level 24 to aoe grind to 60. But I thinking is it even going to work? We can AOE kill now but will the xp be faster then normal quest/grinding? Anyways has anyone tried this or know of any good guides on it or any info really? Thanks all.

Old   #2

i did it with lvl 57 up to 60 in the western pest-countries ( ??) ^^ ( Sorry kA wies auf englisch heißt).
Its very useful but i think questing ( ??) ^^ is the best thing you can do at this lvl.

Sorry 4 school english

Old   #3

So you are thinking that leveling at 24 the best thing to do is quest instead of AOE grind cause it looks like it would work really really well for leveling... If you consider pulling 8 mobs per pull with 30 seconds down time.. Just the same as killing 2 mobs, but more xp. Also you will get about 100xp per kill at my level that is almost 1000xp every 2 mins or so... But yet this is all guessing... So has anyone really tired it out? Thanks for your input by the way Speex...
Old   #4

i think we all know that grinding is faster than questing. (from lvl 10-60) so aoe lvling is a really nice way to get load of exp. only thing is, that the priest and the mage really have to find a nice tactic, otherwise you will die many times. and dieing costs much time. so, if the priest and the mage are a good team, aoe lvling is a extremly fast way to lvl.

Old   #5

aoe grinding ist the best lvling method.

And a priest and a mage are the perfect team.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Eleky@Mar 28 2006, 13:08
Well my question is simple. Can you level fast doing AOE leveling? Me and my friend made a priest and a mage to level 24 to aoe grind to 60. But I thinking is it even going to work? We can AOE kill now but will the xp be faster then normal quest/grinding? Anyways has anyone tried this or know of any good guides on it or any info really? Thanks all.
fastest way, easy, secure and if you're in voice chat, its not even that boring, because you're never alone doing it =)

its fast from lvl 30+ i'd say
Old   #7

Bringt aber soweit ich weiß erst ab lvl 26?? hab schon lang keinen Mage mehr gespielt was ! Weil ansonnsten Arcane Explusion noch nicht instant is ! Und das wär beim AOE grinden schon sehr gut
Old   #8

ab lvl 24 kann man frühestens arkane explosion instant machen
Old   #9

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally posted by Speex@Mar 28 2006, 14:18
western pest-countries ( ??)
Western Plaguelands.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Farami+Mar 30 2006, 16:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Farami @ Mar 30 2006, 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Speex@Mar 28 2006, 14:18
western pest-countries ( ??)
Western Plaguelands. [/b][/quote]
thx