Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

can I Change pg name?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi i'm an italian boy... i have used hack in a private server with two account but the gm has forgotten to ban one of two accounts i want to continue to play in that server... there is a way to change the pg,player name?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
As far as I know, it should be possible when you got access to the server and can mess around with it's files (if you got a emuserver check for saves/players.save and see what you can change there - imho the Playernames are also listed there - else check the files for characterdata). Someone in the Emuforum told me that messing around there can make the server much more instable or even crash the characterfiles. But I guess when you "break into their system" you don't really care about that.

Else, I don't know how it should be possible, if you don't have any access to the servers (browsing/changing the files or GM rights).

Greets to italy (OT: visited a festival there last summer which showed me how italy and italians can rock )