Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

emulatorhacks needed !

Discussion on emulatorhacks needed ! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im so ****** off right now when im writing this..
1-5 hordes want to loot all my stuff when im killing boss and thats so **** when they come somewhere and ninjas everything.. i wanna revenge..
i have pic where 1lvl kill rat with 8k dmg.. amazing..
That would be what i need to kill those five ****** so
another same kind hack would be nice too..
most have speedhack and that how i can kill them with easily..

so wheres this
that looks nice.. but is it working with wow emus with 1.8.0patch ?

so write that kind of hack :]
Old 02/09/2006, 16:59   #2

Man go read the thread where u got this pic from ! there is written doen how it works and only on Emu servers ! and read rules of THIS FORUUUUUM ! Nooooooooooooooo Questiooooons !
I am tired of those nubbys witch come here and want find out things but are not interested in reading threads ! READ FIRST ! THAN put QUESTIONS ! PLEASE =D !
Old 02/09/2006, 17:12   #3

i only asked that kind of hack.. cant install thatone coz trojans.. :|
Old 02/09/2006, 21:06   #4

you know, it would be a good start to read the ******* pinned topics, there might be some things that could help you out.

For example, I randomly chose the one titled: "[Hack] One hit kill (Works on Emu)", how about that?
Oh wait, that can't be it, I mean, that's the one the guy how made that screenshot is reading, so it can't be the right on.....oh, wait again.

Another great invention Invision made is the so-called "search"-function. Now, you might argue that this function existed pretty much as long as the world wide web itself, but seeing that you couldn't ******* use it makes me assume that Invision must have invented it solely for this bulletin board, and since you're new to it, you were unable to grasp the way it works.

Let me hook you up: You click on the little thingymajing labelled "search" on the top of this page, and then you enter "wow emu server kill", maybe even add "wpe" to it, since that's obviously the tool the creator of said screenshot used to achieve his goal.

Oh wait, you were unable to read in the first place, so you might not be able to understand what I'm trying to tell you, so let me rephrase it a bit:

LEARN TO READ. USE THE SEARCH-FUNCTION. IN CASE OF FAILURE, DIE. THX