Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to choose your class?

Discussion on How to choose your class? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to choose your class?

hey guys, im new in wow and i cant choose what class should i be... what's easy to play and fun to play. i like healing and go dps, i would choose mage but its hard to find raid so im asking you, what class is fun and easy to play?
Old 02/12/2010, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 57
Paladins are easy to play.
And you can heal & do dps.
You have to decide for yourself which class is the most fun.
For me it's fun to play a class where you need to do more than press around 3 buttons all the time.
You want something easy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
G1 CREDITS FOR FREE! ALSO U CAN CHOOSE UR GIFT, 1.200-1.600-2.000-3.200 Ur Choose!
08/23/2010 - WarRock - 9 Replies
So, for first, go in the site: Next up are 2 drop-down menu that says "Please Select a Category" and "Please Select a SubCategory" Where there is "Please Select a Category" select "MMO PC Game Points and Credits" and click on the blue pushbutton "Get It!" Then choose one of tenders : G1 Credits or another gift - G1 CREDITS AVAILABLE 1.200-1.600-2.000-3.200 Now you have the right spaces to enter e-mail and password to register at the site, concluded the recording on the left side...
Which class to choose and why? I'm Warrior. "Warrior + ???????"
06/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Wich Class You have to Choose
07/19/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Found This: Classes and Races, why? Here is the list: Undead Mage Undead Priest Troll Rouge Troll Hunter Tauren Warrior