Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emu Server Noob questions please

Discussion on Emu Server Noob questions please within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pls excuse the noobish nature of these questions :

Q: what is an emulated server and how do i make one or get onto one etc??

Q: does it run in conjunction to my Wow Live server? i mean, i play on normal Pvp servers now, will playin on an emu server affect my installation of WoW?

Q: I assume emu servers having NOTHING to do with warden and GM's etc... so its like a free platform to explore areas, try cheats, teleporting etc?
Old 12/08/2005, 18:11   #2

Check my Signature for WoW pServer Help
Old 12/09/2005, 16:53   #3

the emu tutorial link is in german :-(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Noob Questions.
08/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Figured all out #Close please.
A Few Noob Questions
01/31/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I played 2moons fairly for about 2months and I have a lv40 Segnale and now that I am bored of the internet I wanna play 2moons again and I dont want to go through that boring lvling shit again and so I looked up some sites and I stumbled upon this. I browsed a little and it looked pretty nifty and I just have a couple of questions I would like you guys to answer. well here it goes I am planning to be a summoner and I heard alot about afk lvling. Can you guys maybe explain clearly how...
Noob Questions
11/07/2007 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I have been lurking around on these boards for quite a while now and came up with a couple of questions. 1. FFACT: What does it do, how does it work, where do i get it?(all download links seem to be dead for quite a while already) 2. .ibf-Files: What program do i need to run these files? If this has been answered already, please forgive me, i did use the search-function, but havent found anything of interest. If these questions are too "basic" for this kind of platform...
I'm a noob so ask questions
07/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Since i'm a noob i want to know how to make a hack especially a money hack if any1 want's to make to u could tell me wat to do and we'll make it together and share it
some basic questions [yeah noob questions]
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
kay guys i got some questions that you might be able to answer ;D First thing What lvl do i need to earn things for enchanting my weapon/armor (no i dont want to buy things from market im only lvl 18 xD ) 2)*thinks* Im a normal Taoist at the moment ...was it a good choice? I mean ... i never played this game before so i dont got any friends that will help me with items/party leveling