Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cross-Fraction Translation

Discussion on Cross-Fraction Translation within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

Seeing the LanguageHack tool I wonder wether it would be possible to hook/extract the translation function to create an (preferably external) tool to produce cross-fraction translation like the "famous" alliance=>horde "i lo ve yo u". This would make it alot easier to 'translate' orcish into common since I don't have 2 accounts.
Maybe such translation is already published (only thing I could find so far horde=>alliance is "dd ay ay ay" which translates into "mu ha ha ha") or maybe this catches a skilled reverse engineer's attention to create such a tool. Either would be very nice

Regards,

-jkr
Old 12/06/2005, 22:27   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by j0k3r420@Dec 6 2005, 19:22
... like the "famous" alliance=>horde "i lo ve yo u"...
What does that translate to?
Old 12/08/2005, 11:04   #3

Alliance saying "i lo ve yo u" translates what exactly?

famous? never heard of it
Old 12/08/2005, 11:46   #4

alliance > ai am d c p = horde > i love you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
@ cross fire
05/17/2010 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Also ehm kann man i.wie umstellen das cross fire auf deutsch ist als das ich mit tab sehen kann wv kills die andren haben geht bei mir i.wie ned und Jumpen mit leertaste und ducken muss ich jedes mal endern das nervt nach der zeit
Halaa Battle Tokens - farming made easy (2 Mounts)! Doesn't require opposite fraction
08/18/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi there, forget about everything that you've read about farming for battle tokens in halaa. You don't need members of the opposite fraction for this. Here is what you gotta do: 1. Find someone that plays a class that is able to kill himself with a skill (Warlocks Hellfire works best here but also paladins can do it if they use divine intervention for example) 2. Group up and go to Halaa
How to Mess w/ opposing fraction in the argent turnament (combat pet needed)
04/16/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
this will teach u how to kill the opposing fraction's innkeeper what u need: a combat pet this will work with a warlock or hunters pet (possibly a priests shadowfiend) 1 go to the opposing fraction's tent http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8946/wowscrnshot041 509175712k.jpg 2
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...