Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DM Book Farming

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First off, sorry my first post is a question, but I've been reading up on it and need an answer.

I have a 60 Warrior, working on getting my Quel`Serrar book. I know previously you could farm the book in DM West very easily, but it seems as if the spawn is taken out. I read a wonderful article on these forums with the co-ords of all books/chests and how to farm them easily. My question is do these books still spawn? I have yet to see one and I'm not sure if i'm just wasting my time or not. Thanks in advance.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think i red in the article about chest+book farming, that the books are fixed and drops from bosses only now. the chests still spawn i think. i dunno if there is a chance, that a book could also found in one of those chests.

most of the chests i saw in dm are locked, so u need to be an rogue or a blacksmith(?) with an "dietrich" (dunno the englisch word, a thing to open chests without keys)

sry for my english ^^

Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of...
281 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear?...
2 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
-pet book- tip
I dont know if this is working for you guys... tips para sa pet book... not sure if it works for you... it has worked on me and on my friends.......
0 Replies - Grand Chase
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a...
9 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Book farming exploit in aq?
recently.. ive seen soo mnay class books on ah. it wld seem hunters are able to exploit aq somehow! any1 hear of anything?
2 Replies - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions