Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cons priest bot

Discussion on Cons priest bot within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone, im new to these forums as well as botting with WoW. however i am familiar with botting other games such as RO and D2, so if in helping me you feel the need to refrence these types of bots please feel free ^^.

Firstly lets present the problem; while i get the bot to work, very little confusion on how to run it, i do wonder if there is something i am doing that is wrong. As i watch the bot go i often see it go into evade mode randomly, regardless if it is stuck or not. The bot does not sit to rest, he stands, and is quite honestly bad at conserving mana. My character is currently only level 10, so i do mix and match the spells he casts with substitutes when needed( i.e. For wand i just put in smite level 1). Should i wait a bit longer until i can get more spells to fill the spots required for it to function at its best?

Just to get it out there i really do enjoy the opportunity you have given me to use the bots you have made for this game, they have been pretty easy to get running.

PS i dont speak german, so any sympathy would be great ps:

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me, or even shed some light on the issue, and again thank you to the bot creators!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ACHTUNG .Cons ist ein Abzocker
07/16/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Echt schade man wird epvpers nur abgezogen diesmal wurde ich von .Cons abgetogen hier beweis AW: Eq s 24 ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- Zitat: Zitat von xillkill14 Zitat: Zitat von .Cons
Pros & Cons of the AgBot
09/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Sup Guys, well, im thinking give the agbot a try so, what are the cons and pros of the agbot? is it good enough? is it "safer"? whatever suggestion u guys might give are useful. thx in advance :D
[Sexy Server İcons=)]
03/04/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 24 Replies
http://i33.tinypic.com/2s00h0g.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/e825ci.jpg http://i33.tinypic.com/k4b8ye.jpg Extract The Files To C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\Data\Main\Flash
Size : Pros & Cons
06/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I remember reading about sizes on the official forum, but the search doesnt work there so imma ask you guys =D. BTW I DID search this site for a topic like this. Would the size of your char dramatically affect game play? Like BIGGER males seem to be slower than the SMALLER males and are much more easily hit because they're bigger targets. Females as well. The bigger sized ones seem a tad slower than the smaller ones. Thanks for sharing
Sex mit Cons Mistress
02/28/2006 - Quotes - 117 Replies
naja es ist noch zensiert :P kA wies vorheraussah ^^