Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bag Status Meters

Discussion on Bag Status Meters within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
zeigt euch an wieviel platz ihr in euren bags frei habt
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-82-1109254467.ibf (15.6 KB, 27 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to put yourself at top of damage meters (recount mod)
07/15/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 71 Replies
If your guild DPS is obsessed with damage meters, here is an easy way to always put yourself in the top 5. Its assuming you are using the RECOUNT damage meter (Index of /Recount/), Recount does sync with other players so all of them will see the same numbers you do. The other popular damage meter is SWStats, I do have a hack for that as well but I don't have a version atm thats working with 2.4 - I will post when I update it. I find recount much better than swstats, so try to convince guildies...
How To Cheat The Damage Meters As A hunter
12/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This is fun if your in a raiding guild, i know this works for SWstats but i dont know about others, but with SWstats people usually have it set so the hunters pet damage is merged with the hunters damage, so here's what you do. Say your getting a lil bit low on dps meters and you dont want your guild to notice, and you notice there's always some rogue in the top 10, so what you do? Rename your pet to that rogue so youll get his dmg added to your dmg PLUS your pets damage, so you'll always...