Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find code for wpe?

Discussion on How to find code for wpe? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find code for wpe?

Hello

i would like to learn wpe pro, but i came across a problem,
im trying to change a spell to be another spell, but i can't seem to figour out how to find the WPE code to use.

so my question is, how would i find the WPE code for eg. Growl (rank 5)
(I don't want the code, i want to know how i could find them my self)

Old 08/12/2009, 01:49   #2

Common guys, help me out so i can help you guys out with some awsome filters
Old 08/12/2009, 11:29   #3

take an ID, convert it to hex, if you geht out for example 0000E6B2 in wpe pro the item code is B2 E6, search for it and check out what collumn it is. sorry 4 my bad english, cant explain more, have to work. maybe later or try out search function here. see ya
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2009, 20:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly330 View Post
take an ID, convert it to hex, if you geht out for example 0000E6B2 in wpe pro the item code is B2 E6, search for it and check out what collumn it is. sorry 4 my bad english, cant explain more, have to work. maybe later or try out search function here. see ya
thanks mate, i got the hex code's but i though they were to long
Old 08/20/2009, 16:12   #5

Hey I wouldnt make a new topic for this:

When I have a spell ID like 355 and i convert it to hex it comes 163 out. What should I do with this? Because with 0000E6B2 you use the last for numbers, I dont know what I should o by 163.

Hi ich wollte keine Neues Thema hier für aufmachen:

Wenn ich eine Spell ID wie 355 habe und diese in Hex umwandle kommt 163 raus. Weil bei deinem Beispiel 0000E6B2 hast du die letzten 4 Ziffern benutzt, und nun weiß ich nicht was ich bei 163 machen soll.
Old 08/21/2009, 15:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rph90 View Post
Hey I wouldnt make a new topic for this:

When I have a spell ID like 355 and i convert it to hex it comes 163 out. What should I do with this? Because with 0000E6B2 you use the last for numbers, I dont know what I should o by 163.

Hi ich wollte keine Neues Thema hier für aufmachen:

Wenn ich eine Spell ID wie 355 habe und diese in Hex umwandle kommt 163 raus. Weil bei deinem Beispiel 0000E6B2 hast du die letzten 4 Ziffern benutzt, und nun weiß ich nicht was ich bei 163 machen soll.
An 163 noch ne 0 vorne dranhängen -> 0163
Dann haste 4 Ziffern ^-^