Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Excel Sheet Milling

Discussion on Excel Sheet Milling within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 181/0/0
Excel Sheet Milling

Hallo

ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Excel Vorlage wo ich folgendes mit machen kann:

Preis der Blumen --> Ergebniss in Pigmenten ----> Egebniss in Tinten ----> Ergebniss in Schulter vz = Gewinn.

Ich hoffe ihr versteht was ich meine

lodi
Old 03/25/2013, 12:13   #2

elite*gold: 3084
Schreib mir ne Pm wieviele Pigmente beim Mahlen rauskommen, wieviele du für ne Tinte und wieviele Tinten für ne Vz du brauchst und ich machs dir.
Wobei die Pigmente ja ein wenig rnd sind, also lässt sichs nie exakt bestimmen :P
Old 03/25/2013, 16:57   #3

elite*gold: 3084
Et voila!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Milling 1.0.rar (7.8 KB, 11 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2013, 20:20   #4

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 181/0/0
Hey

vielen dank dafür. Einfach aber reicht mir.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Prospecting/Disenchantung/Milling Bot
02/01/2013 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
I started learning AutoIt recently and I wanted to share my first program I made that works well for me. It's a bot that will Prospect/disenchant/mill all of the items in your bag for you without having to press the key a thousand times. It runs in the background so you can browse the web or do whatever; it cannot be minimized, however. Download v1.1: File-Upload.net - dissbot.rar Read Me: Code: --v1.1--
wow account 4 x85 sheet all with 2.2 or more pvp rating
09/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Here you can see this AMAZING opportunity to grab yourself a Wow account. With this account you will be able to get into any PvP team arena/rbg or any guild that you desire. before MOP gets release in a month with top pvp achievements Means rbg teams and arena partners are as easy to get mounts both land and flying professions and alot of fun. Bloodscalp-EU:
Pilot sheet
05/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
lohnt es sich eigt in pilot sheet auf bonusboxen zu skillen und mehr urdium drin? wv FPS bracuh ich für das alles, von seprom will ich erst garnicht reden(-.-) ich würde alles was nur mit bonusboxen zu tun hat skillen wollen. habe 34 FPS pushen
Milling / Prospecting Macro
09/02/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Okay most of you probably know this but I'll post this anyway for those who don't.It feels like it's taking eternity for prospecting all your ores / milling your herbs when doing it the usual way , so here's a macro that will help people speed up. For prospecting : #showicon Saronite Ore (Or whichever ore you are prospecting) /cast Prospecting /use Saronite Ore (Or whichever ore you are to prospect) For milling :
N3ver3ndl3ss milling exploit
08/11/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
Don't know if this is posted before, and dont know if it works on other servers. but while i was leveling inscription the other day, i found a bug which allowes you to use only 1 herb every time u mill instead of 5. what you do is: 1. get 5 herbs. 2. start milling. 3. before you are done milling, remove 4 of 5 herbs to a new slot in bag. and u only used the one you dident move, and still have 4 herbs left. seend that you can get few 100-1000 gold from ink, this exploit was slow, but...