Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting tips?

Discussion on Boosting tips? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting tips?

Hey I have a level 70 character (warlock) and want to boost my level 32 rogue friend.

Running instances really isn't profitable so I'm looking for tricks to maximize the boosting.

I read about the level 48-52 boost in Sunken Temple and I will do that once I can, but I would like other tricks too.

Does the Zul Farrak trick still work? (I dot all the mobs, I jump out, rogue gets maximum xp?)

Thanks a lot guys.
Old 08/05/2008, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 1438
Quote:
Does the Zul Farrak trick still work? (I dot all the mobs, I jump out, rogue gets maximum xp?)
TRY IT
Old 08/05/2008, 15:09   #3

Received Thanks: 8,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pand0r View Post
TRY IT
fixed.
Old 08/10/2008, 23:41   #4

just stay out of his grp and let him attack all the mobs first so he gets full xp
Old 08/11/2008, 13:37   #5

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
[COLOR="Red"][no questions][/COLOR]

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Arena 1800 Boosting! LOOK IN!
09/18/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 45 Replies
Hallo und herzlich willkommen zu unserem Arena Boosting Thread. Mit diesem Thread würde ich gerne einen Test machen um die Langeweile meines Arena Mates & mir ein bisschen zu stillen. Und zwar ist es so, das wir beide seit langem ziemliche Langeweile haben und schon eine längere Zeit nach neuen Herausforderungen suchen, aus diesem Grund wollten wir gerne einen Test machen und schauen wie dieser Service bei euch ankommt. Ihr fragt euch nun sicherlich warum ein Test?
[LFM] My new idea, BOOSTING dk.
08/29/2010 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
so basically....what were going to do is find 10 people that are level 76-99 to boost in dk...we will make our own game and we will take turns in Games killing eachother and doing the stone. if ur interested add me to msn or post here
Boosting your friend? (1-60+) NO RAF
12/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
(SHORT VERSION) --------------------------- This is a guide in progress I hope more people could help out with aswell. --------------------------- UPDATE: pulling huge packs and AOE-ing got hit by the nerf-stick last patch. "Area-of-Effect Damage Caps: We've redesigned the way area damage is capped when hitting many targets. Instead of a hard cap on total damage done, the game now caps the total damage done at a value equal to the damage the spell would do if it hit 10 targets....
cod waw xbox boosting
07/18/2009 - Consoles - 1 Replies
does anyone wanna domination boost message here if u want to what boosting is is getting 12 people in a domination game and go to like flag B and both teams keep capturing and walking back. you get 15 exp every 3 seconds. in a game you can get 3000-5000exp you can also pm if u like
Who Can Give me Tips On Boosting My Characters?/
05/16/2009 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
Please...give me tips