Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request/Help] With Server Hacks/WPE

Discussion on [Request/Help] With Server Hacks/WPE within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [Request/Help] With Server Hacks/WPE

Hi I am Form The Private Server At and i was wondering if there was anyway to do any bugs/wpe/exploits there for dmg as in rouge and hunter and warrionr any class just sumthing that can cause major dammage and if u sign up there Refer Jmac ...plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]GC unlimited(Private Server)Hacks Trainer
10/26/2010 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Can anyone create hacks/trainer for IPUGC?
Luna Online International Server[Bots/Hacks/Cheats Request]
10/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
the title of this thread says it all. i just need them for the international server. thanks a lot. please contact me here Facebook: [email protected] Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
[REQUEST] (Guide) Wie kann man auf Priv server Datenbank hacken? bzw hacks für den se
09/09/2010 - World of Warcraft - 21 Replies
Hi, ich versuche rauszufinden wie ich die datenbank des Servers http://www.bigfammily.de zu hacken da das schon mindestens 10 leute geschafft haben wie mache ich das bzw gibt es noch funktionierende hacks auf dem Priv server er is noch patch 2.4.3
Qonquer Private Server Hacks/Itemtypes/Etc. [REQUEST]
10/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, Qonquer, Works on 5121 patch. Can someone post here all working hacks/itemtypes what works on qonquer3 Thanx you all!