Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Evening ..little help for me ?

Discussion on Good Evening ..little help for me ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Good Evening ..little help for me ?

Hello there..im a fan of this site and i love it very much. Always the best hacks around are here and i love to use them.

So i play on a private server vhere one hit macro works and WoWEmuHacker works very well and i have all best items and so on. None other uses hacks on this server and im pretty imba. They dont even think that i hack. I know they are pretty dumb heh.

...so i have this one problem. Server runs version 2.1.3 and everything is fine BUT Black Temple and Hyjal are not open..they were open ( bugged ) in last version but now they are closed. They have put some weird bubble around their entrances so i cant go in. I have tried speed and fly but no. I can go in to Karazan using speedhack with ludicrous speed but not in black temple or hyjal. They are protected with some kind of invisible wall. Any way to get in those instances? thanks anyways if not and love this forum mates! German and Afri Cola fot the win
Old 11/06/2007, 20:09   #2

elite*gold: 1
One Thread is enough
Old 11/06/2007, 20:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok sry nvm