Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cast Spell

Discussion on Cast Spell within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cast Spell

Hi,

ich suche schon die ganze zeit nach nen befehl um einen zauber zu wirken, weil CastSpellByName geht ja seit patch 2.0.1 nicht mehr. Wie muss ich das dann machen?
Old 08/05/2010, 20:43   #2

Du kannst /cast Name oder /use Name !
Old 08/09/2010, 12:16   #3

nicht als macro, sondern als addon im Lua code
Old 08/09/2010, 19:27   #4

Automatisches Casten funktioniert nicht mehr, das ganze muss über die Secure-Templates laufen (Getriggert durch Tasten/Mausdruck).

Code:
local btn = CreateFrame("Button", "myButton", UIParent, "SecureActionButtonTemplate");
btn:SetAttribute("type", "spell");
btn:SetAttribute("spell", "ZAUBERNAME");
Old 08/09/2010, 23:50   #5

ah und wie bekomme ich den button in meine frame rein?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cast item spell on self (wpe pro)
09/02/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
the ideea is , that i have an item from a quest and its effects can only be used on certain creatures i want using wpe to be able to target myself with those effects.. i tryed for 2 days didnt had any succes , only graphical .. something like "invalid target" .. :handsdown:
WPE filter help ( Spell wont cast )
01/07/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hey im very new to WPE pro, i am trying to use it for WoW private server / s . i follow guides for filters but when i try and cast the spell in game it wont even cast, nothing happens there was some filters i downloaded from the site and had comments left saying it worked so i followed what to do, i was ment to cast will of the forsaken and i would learn one of the spells... but nothing happend =/ same thing, here is an example of what i am getting,
Instant spell cast
02/09/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
so all u have to do is have a mage/warlock 1. Equip any sword/dagger (i use archie's sword) 2. Now equip 1 STAFF thats has "increases haste rating by x" like illidan's staff 3. Equip again the sword/dagger worked 1 minute ago on ani-wow ! it's like that pala bug... with 2h sword and then 1h sword equip Credits: Scratcher from Dsoft
Always Instant Cast Any Spell
09/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
The Presence of Mind talent lets you instant cast a single spell every 3 minutes. The Netherwind set gives you a 10% chance to get an instacast spell after casting some rank 1attacks If you activate Presence of Mind for the same spell that gets the Netherwind proc, however, it activates a bug that makes all of your spells instacast!!!!!! You can cast any spell you want instantly until you log out of the game.
Makro Cast Spell
08/07/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
also ich wollt mal fragen wie ich 4 spells casten kann? hab das schon so versucht /cast Jäger-Mal (Rank 1) /cast Erschütternder Schuss (Rank 1) /cast Schlangenbiss (Rank 4) und das das pet auch angreift nur geht das irgendwie nicht auf solchen makro guides sites bin ich auc nicht weiter gekommen bzw hab kein bock mir da alles durchzulesen und am ende doch nicht schlauer zu sein