Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Pally Power + eePanel

Discussion on [Question] Pally Power + eePanel within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Pally Power + eePanel

Hey,
Ich suche Hilfe mit meinen eePanels..ich komm nicht weiter.

Ich habe versucht ein eePanel an PallyPower zu knüpfen sodass es sich automatisch mit ändert wenn PallyPower verschoben wird oder sich in der größe ändert wenn neue Klassen hinzukommen.

d.h. nehmen wir an wir sind im Solo Play unterwegs, nur AutoBuff + Pally Icon im Pally Power.
Das Panel passt super zu dem Frame.
Nun wird man in eine 5er gruppe eingeladen, neue klassen kommen hinzu, pally power verändert sich in der Größe und das Panel geht mit.

Mit dem befehl:
/script GetMouseFocus():GetName()
bekomm ich zwar nen Namen, jedoch ist jede Klasse bei PallyPower 1frame..

meine frage ist schlichtweg ob PallyPower ein Mainframe hat an das ich es koppeln kann und wie dieses heißt..

freue mich über antworten
Old 07/26/2008, 22:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
/push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
power lvl question
02/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I forgot how many lvl is mobs have to be higher than noobies to get good exp? been long time since i quit sro hehhe isn't around 11-15? thanks you
question (the item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your ....)
07/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi guys i got a super dagger lvl 30 1 soc and i want to sell it in my shop but when i'm trying to get it in, a red window appears, says (the item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your inventory can not be vended) ... so how can i put it there? i hope you can help me guys... :mofo:
wts wow us lvl 80 pally and dk
07/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi i am wanting to sell my wow account, which still has subscription til September 28. I have a level 80 dwarf paladin and a lvl 80 dranei dk, with other low level toons. I am wanting to sell for 225 pounds sterlin however i am also keen on swaping for a level 100+ dekaron character. if intrested then pst me and il inform of other data.
WTT-65 Pally
04/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i want to trade my lvl 65 pally for warcraft 3 I being serious about this deal please dont try to scam but I just joined the army and I have a month before I go away and I would like to trade my WOW account for warcraft to enjoy with some freinds. If you can please contact me here Or on my msn at [email protected] Or you can email me at [email protected] Thank you very much!!
Warrior/Pally Req - Increase Ranged Attack Power
11/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
1) Get a level 60 paladin or warrior 2) Unequip your ranged weapon 3) Turn off aspect of the hawk 4) Have the paladin or warrior cast blessing of the might/battle shout. This will give you in all 155 + 185 damage. This doesn't even include all of your talents you have. 5) Equip your ranged weapon 6) Turn on aspect of the hawk 7) You now have an extra 340 ranged attack power.