Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling More than 1 wow account lvl 80's

Discussion on Selling More than 1 wow account lvl 80's within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling More than 1 wow account lvl 80's

sold out
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/15/2010, 08:19   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i can vouch for him trade was great i went first he gave me everything i wanted a level 80 acc with all expansions with a level 55 on it he provided no proof but still he was legit thanks heeps kingofkingz
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2010, 08:22   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i can vouch to he just did 2 trades 1 with HoeBoe and one with me he was very good and successfully gave me what i asked for i paid him $100 he provided the account info and let me change it well thank you bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2010, 08:24   #4

thanks guys hope you enjoy the new accounts
Old 12/15/2010, 08:26   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

pm'd
&EDIT&
ya'll can trust this fool he leg it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2010, 13:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHoeBoe View Post
i can vouch for him trade was great i went first he gave me everything i wanted a level 80 acc with all expansions with a level 55 on it he provided no proof but still he was legit thanks heeps kingofkingz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] US WoW account--5 80's
11/01/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
All characters have epic flying. There are also 2 bank toons, one on each faction. Paypal only, you go first or get middleman (you pay the fee). Horde: Male Tauren Druid: Has gear for 6 specs (6330 Boomkin, 6250 Feral Tank, 6200 Resto, 5700 Resto PvP, 5800 Feral PvP, 5800 Balance PvP) This char was my main. 450 jc/mining. Has Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10m complete with the drake (310%. Also makes the Swift Flight Form 310%). Also has the Raven Mount and the Amani War Bear (ZA timed...
Selling 2 Level 80's (Battlenet) [EU] With Celestrial Steed! 25 Days Left!!
08/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Well finally decided to sell my world of warcraft account to get a life as i see it is too addictive for me to play in moderations.. There is 25 days playtime left! Duel Specced Gnome Rogue (Assination/Combat) : WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Tauren Deathknight Tank Specced (Frost) Has 2100 Gold:
S>Age Of Conan Account w/ 3 80's CHEAP
06/27/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone thanks for looking i have a Age of conan account with 3 lvl 80's As you know Age Of Conan has recently Came out with a new Expansion and my account was upgraded it has Veteran Points and 100% exp potions(30) Along with(30) Alternate Advancement potions my account is still active for 2 more months..im selling the account because i spend to much time on the game and not with my wife Selling the Account for $80 pretty firm on that price all the Chars are pretty much pvp spec and i...
Selling Uber EU WoW Account - 2x 80's + Much More
03/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After years of service I think it's time that I let go of this account that's kept me entertained for so long. I've had some awesome experiences in WoW, but now is time for me to move on, so I'm going to let someone else have the pleasure of this account. So, read on, for the details of this fantastic account I've worked hard to create. Character 1: 80 Horde Female Mage WoW-Heroes Screenshot: http://www.upload.ee/image/442225/Capture.PNG Armoury Link:
Selling 2 80's a 75 and a 64 WOW eu acc Frostwhisper - EU
09/25/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im selling a world of warcraft EU account with a lvl 80 Night Elf Death Knight and A level 80 Draenei Shaman and a level 75 Night Elf Druid and a level 64 Human Priest. I am willing to sell Via Paypal , taking Offers . please get in touch with me on [email protected]. when money is cleard will give Account username and password and will accept the email change. Thanks alot. also forgot to mention it has never been merged with a Battle.net and also never been banned/warned! ...