Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Molten-WoW Donor account Warrior

Discussion on Selling Molten-WoW Donor account Warrior within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Selling Molten-WoW Donor account Warrior

The asking price is 200$ however open for negotiation just send me a message and we can work something out i will not give the email address attached to the account instead i will delete the address once you purchase the character any further questions just send a message

Molten-wow is the best pserver out there with 20000+ players and most stable as well you can check their page and calculate the prices for the equipment my character has it will go well over 200$
Old 12/15/2010, 08:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
/moved

I donīt think anyone will pay that much money, for an account on a private server, but anyways...

Good luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Full Donor On Bloodywow
12/12/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Im selling a Full Donor Hunter, On Bloodywow The Account is Worth over 800Dollars And i will be selling it for 100 Dollars Or Offer a Price It has 1.6Million Hp And it will hit about 300k Every second It is a Really Good account Offer a Price if you want to Buy it
Selling Full Donor On Bloodywow
12/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a Full Donor Hunter, On Bloodywow The Account is Worth over 800Dollars And i will be selling it for 100 Dollars Or Offer a Price It has 1.6Million Hp And it will hit about 300k Every second It is a Really Good account Offer a Price if you want to Buy it
Selling account lv 139 warrior server siz
12/11/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
someone who wants to buy my account? ) bawi lv 139 no Kos I need some cards for another game "warrock game"
Selling Scapegaming/2bitgaming Donor Accounts very cheap
12/06/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
So im leaving wow for good and iv spent way to much time/money, so im selling the donor accounts (4) i have they are... 1st account 3 FDs 1 HD 2nd account 3 HDs
WTS Full Donor Draeni Warrior (ScapeGaming)
09/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my full donor Draenei Warrior.! It is on ScapeGaming's Fun Server of course. The account is worth over +250 Dollars, But I am willing to let it go for less. I haven't played Scape in quite sometime, And it has just been sitting there gathering virtual dush. If anyone is interested in the account please PM me with an offer, Or post here. Thank you.!