Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 2 Level 80's EU!

Discussion on S> 2 Level 80's EU! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post S> 2 Level 80's EU!

Well i have decided to quit ALL online games due to real life circumstances so i am therefore selling both of my WoW accounts for paypal i will use an OMM no problem would prefer the paypal to be verified thank you.

Vek'lash Server:

Rogue:

Has Multi Talents Combat/Assination 385 Leatherworking Celestrial Steed.

Gear Is Pretty Good Overall 5.1K GS Will Meet In Game.

Stormscale Server:

Death Knight:

Also Has 5.1K GS And Is Tank Specced Has 9 Heirlooms On There Cold Weather Flying Ect

Post For More Details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 Level 80's (Battlenet) [EU] With Celestrial Steed! 25 Days Left!!
08/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Well finally decided to sell my world of warcraft account to get a life as i see it is too addictive for me to play in moderations.. There is 25 days playtime left! Duel Specced Gnome Rogue (Assination/Combat) : WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Tauren Deathknight Tank Specced (Frost) Has 2100 Gold:
WTS 2 lvl 80's 180$
06/27/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im freakin tired of World of warcraft and i want to play a new game. So Yea im tradin two great lvl 80's for paypal cash or conquer online accounts. heres the armory for the lvl 80 hunter:http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=2 11344 heres the armory for the lvl 80 druid:http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=21 1347 Hunter has herbalism and skinning at max.Great for gold making.Also has a bunch of mounts (including flying mounts).Hes my little pvper .
[EU] WTS Acc's...80's!
04/13/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Wts my 2 Wow accounts. On the first account, There is a lvl 80 Shaman. The shaman has end game gear. gearscore of 5.8k. Has pvp gear, 5.7k gearscore.. Has mining and alchemy 450....3k gold, and a few weeks subscription left on it. This account also has a lvl 71 hunter 450 mining... The other account has a lvl 80 warrior...Dps geared 5.2k gearscore...1k gold. Also like the other account has pvp gear 5.1k gearscore..
WTS 2 Level 80's CHEAP.
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 2 Level 80's on different accounts. 1st Account is hybrid bow sparta server. decent stuff. 2nd account is a pure str 2h/cleric on mercury with devil wings pirate hat well known guild well known player 11mil tons of stuff in stash. 1st account is $80.(offers) 2nd account is $120.(offers) contact me on yahoo. yahoo:mjsnklh or email me at [email protected] i only accept paypal and/or check. screenshots will be provided before trade even begins.
Default WTT 2 level 80's(Athens/Zeus) for a 80 on Saturn
04/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i have 2 level 80's, One full Farmed(Zeus) One about 80% farmed(Athens) Both using +5 blued Glavies My only requirements: Builds: ------------------------------------------------ IF Full Int: Sword/Shield and needs snow shield intensify IF Full Str: Glavie and needs to have soul spear emperor IF Hybrid: 80:80 Build bow no exceptions.