Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 2 Molten-WoW accounts

Discussion on WTS/WTT 2 Molten-WoW accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT 2 Molten-WoW accounts

Hello!

I would like to sell my 80lvl ~5200 gs druid (restoration, balance)
and 80lvl ~4200 gs paladin (tank). They are on different accounts.
Accounts are not premium! Post here your offer.
Or
I can trade those accounts for rSRO accounts, gold ect.
Old 04/11/2011, 01:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i gotta level 80 lock with 4k gs and a new level 80 dk , same account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No CD [Molten] ScreenShot!
08/26/2010 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hello guys i was just wondering if someone of you might know any no cd hack for Molten 3.3.3a ( I was doing arenas with one guy using it and there is a screenshot ). Please PM me if you know any or e-mail me at "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" Thank you. I will realy apriciate that :)
Molten WoW
03/22/2010 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Moin, Habe gehört molten wow soll ganz gut sein und da die rates meinen vorstellungen endsprechen wollte ich da jetzt auch spielen mein Problem ist das die account creation "currently disabeld" ist. Daher dachte ich wende mich mal ans Forum vll spielt da ja wer und wenn ja dann kann er mir vll sagen was mit dem Server los ist ? mfg
Hunters in Molten Core
04/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey, I am on Scilla "usa" and it only started like 1 month ago and no one has been to MC yet.. Yet when you do a /who core you see 1 or 2 hunters in there. Then you see belt of might, lawbringer gloves on AH, I caught one out and blackmailed him stating I would ban him if he didn't get me epics..lol I started talking to him and he said he uses the new bwh and has already had 30 accounts banned..but he showed me one the Blizz account management emails and it wasn't a ban cause of the hacks...
Molten Core Reset
09/02/2005 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
Hab eine frage zu dem reset der instanz sagen wir die läuft mittwochs um 23uhr aus und ich gehe um 20uhr in diese instanz habe aber erst vor um 24uhr wieder rauszugehen werde ich dann um 23uhr rausgeportet, respawnen mobs.... habe bis jetzt leider unterschiedliche antworten bekommen weiß es einer 100% wie es ist? ;)