Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80 DK/70 Warrior

Discussion on WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80 DK/70 Warrior within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80 DK/70 Warrior

MY MSN :

The main on this account is a hunter which has cleared all Wotlk content including Ulduar and several hard modes. The hunter has close to 8k achievement points, is honor capped and has several rare mounts/titles/pets. This account has close to 100K gold total.

Both the Hunter and DK have epic flying skill.

Gear:

Hunter: - Has 3/5 deadly gladiator and 2/5 furious gladiator pieces among other PvP items.

DK: - Also has a decent tank set.

Mounts:

-Deadly Gladiator's Mount(S5 Gladiator reward)
-Black Proto-Drake(Heroic: Glory of the Raider)
-Plagued Proto-Drake(Glory of the Raider)
-Green Proto-Drake(Rare drop from Oracle egg)
-Swift Zulian Tiger(Rare drop from ZG)
-Amani War Bear(ZA timed run - no longer obtainable)
-Traveler's Tundra Mammoth(Bought for 16k gold)
-Sea turtle(Very rare fishing drop)
-Mechano-hog(Costs over 14k gold to make)

-Many more

Notable Titles:

-Gladiator(Given to top .05% arena teams)
-The Immortal(Kill all Naxxramas bosses without anyone getting killed)
-Conqueror of Naxxramas (Realm first Naxxrams clear)
-The Magic Seeker(Realm first Malygos kill)
-Twilight Vanquisher(OS+3 draked)
-Salty(Complete all fishing achievements)

Pets:

Over 50 rare and collectible pets

I ACCEPT , MONEYBOOKERS/ AND POKERSTARS PAYMENT METHOD !!!

my MSN : [/QUOTE]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] EU level 50 geared gladiator.
08/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche einen level 50 elyos gladiator mit ordentlichen equip und mit dem freien server transfer. Hi, Im looking for an Level 50 well geared elyos gladiator on EU servers and with the free server transfer. Bonjour,
WTS IMBA GEARED GLADIATOR EU 50
07/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
check Karnov and contact in msn [email protected]
US/WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80DK/70 Warrior
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I don't have the time anymore to play WoW. So I am selling my Account with 3 80's and 2 60's on it. I am the OO of this account as well. I will post links for each toon that is 80 please read and look at them for the info you seek. Warrior Fury 6kgs+ Has Shadow's Edge and Deathbringer's Will. Plus more. WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Has Rare Mounts and 50+ mounts as well. Has Blacksmithing and JC. Blacksmithing is 450 and has pat's from Icc 4 I think not sure...
WTS lvl 80 priest ulduar geared
09/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Bored of wow and wish to get rid of my account once and for all. EU account with BC and WotLK expansions. Thunderhorn realm (normal) Level 80 holy priest, can heal ulduar and probably the new raids, havent been online for a month so not sure. Looking for £100 (GBP) and a quick sale.
[WTS] Ulduar Geared UD Warrior (Thunderfury,1 Warglaive of Azzinoth,21k Gold)
05/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, hiermit verkaufe ich meinen Undead Warrior welcher sich auf einem PvP Server befindet. Ich möchte NICHT tauschen, Bezahlung findet per Überweisung statt. Da mein Entschluss aufzuhören recht plötzlich stattfand (Gründe gebe ich hierzu gerne auch preis, soweit ich feststelle, dass Interesse an dem Account besteht) ist der Account noch rund 5 Monate bezahlt. Er hat die Berufe Juwelenschleifen und Bergbau, wobei sich das aufgrund des vorhandenen Goldvorrats von 21000 Gold schnell ändern...