Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRADE MY WOW ACCOUNT FOR AION ACCOUNT

Discussion on TRADE MY WOW ACCOUNT FOR AION ACCOUNT within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRADE MY WOW ACCOUNT FOR AION ACCOUNT

Anyone interested in trading My Wow Account for any **** aion account with atleast 4-5 lvl 30+'s dont care about lvl 50's more interested in low lvl Eu AION any server any legion

Super Geared WoW Account One of the best guild's / Top EPGP 100% Item win starts from 100k EP - GP 100 have a look Below link - Warrior lvl 80 Super geared / 80 Druid pvp geared more info add me if you're interested in buying i sell super cheap

My contact : onlie 100% come speak to me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Aion account / trade Aion account
07/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
./close pls
Want to Trade my Aion Account / Full Pvp Set Assasine LVL 40
07/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys , I want to trade my LvL 40 assasine full pvp set . This char has over 6400 Kills and is one of the most famous char on the server. the char is asmodian and i promise every elyos will hate you :) My account has a 30 spirit master and some other small twinks.
Trade WoW Account for Aion Account
05/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Anyone interested in trading My Wow Account for any shit aion account with atleast 4-5 lvl 30+'s dont care about lvl 50's more interested in low lvl Eu AION any server any legion Super Geared WoW Account One of the best guild's / Top EPGP 100% Item win starts from 100k EP - GP 100 - Warrior lvl 80 Super geared 100% ARP lvl 80 druid pvp geared Wraith weaps relent gear for more info Below or if you interested in buying i sell supremely cheap My contact : [email protected] onlie...
WTS Aion Account (NA) (Paid until october 2010) or trade for cabal :X
12/11/2009 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
I want to sell my aion account, I bought the game and paid a years subscription and then realized I don't even like the game, so yeah, I want to sell it. It is on NA version, but you can play NA version from any country if you want, they don't block IPs. I have a level 17 Ranger, on Siel server, elyoes side, but level 17 is only 1 days playing so you can just delete it. I will also trade for cabal online europe - mercury, accounts or items. ...
Trade Aion account for WOW
11/19/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have a Aion account that was never played, im looking for a wow account.