Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts wowgold, khadgar (eu) paypal (other realms on request) cheap!

Discussion on Wts wowgold, khadgar (eu) paypal (other realms on request) cheap! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts wowgold, khadgar (eu) paypal (other realms on request) cheap!

I have over 150k on Khadgar (eu), and make around 10k a day atm (horde/ally)
I can make gold on any realm requested.
2€/1000G or offer (discount on big amounts), ingame trade or through ah

if you are interested add me on msn:

(also taking offers from companies that want gold more often)

with regards, Selphie

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Realms Gracia/Sylvia ! Cheap !
08/22/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hey , I want to sell some Realms at Gracia and Sylvia : Gracia : Garb of Siasien 2/4 bonus Defence (Ele) Armor of Aaron 0/3 Bonus Defence (Knight) Armor of Kildemor 0/3 Bonus Hp Recovery (Zerk) Tasset of Gorgan 0/3 Bonus Hp (Hunter) Kilf of Lytilo 0/2 Bonus Defence (Sorc) Boots of Kildemor 0/2 Bonus Dodge (Zerk)
WTS Some Realms On Sylvia (cheap)
08/22/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Boots of Mecante (Green Realm) - Zerk Armpads Of Gorgan 11% Att. Speed - Hunter Mars Armpads 2% skill cast time - Archer Gauntletes Of Nuendo 1% cast time, 12 Att Rating - Zerk Boots Of Kildemor 2% movement speed - Zerk Armor Of Kildemor HP Recovery +20 every 10 sec - Zerk ( I Sell This Stuff For Ingame Goods Everything At Least 1 Scroll+ Offer,Or 2 Scrolls) U Can PM Me On This Forum Or In Topic (I Have Scroll )
WTS Realms Gracia ! Cheap !
08/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey , I want to sell some Realms at Gracia and Sylvia : Gracia : Garb of Siasien 2/4 bonus Defence (Ele) Armor of Aaron 0/3 Bonus Defence (Knight) Armor of Kildemor 0/3 Bonus Hp Recovery (Zerk) Tasset of Gorgan 0/3 Bonus Hp (Hunter) Kilf of Lytilo 0/2 Bonus Defence (Sorc) Boots of Kildemor 0/2 Bonus Dodge (Zerk)