Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 Years Old Epic Warmane Account!

Discussion on 5 Years Old Epic Warmane Account! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 Years Old Epic Warmane Account!

Hello! My name is Emil and I have been apart of the Warmane community for quite awhile, I began playing there early 2012 and been through hell with that community, even a character wipe. I have been playing on and off during these years, but decided to leave my faith to someone else today!

Information:
Server: Warmane
Realm: Icecrown

Character 1: It is a Human Paladin BiS tank, cleared all the contents with it! Got Invincible, shiet ton of emblems, random gear in bag bla bla! Maxed in: Mining and Engineering
Gearscore: 6536

Character 2: My main! Human Mage. It happens to have the one of the realm's first achievements (not giving away which one for safety reasons), got Celestial Steed, bis in both PvP AND PvE. Cleared all content as well! I also have 2.2 rating achievement in Arena. Maxed in: Engineering and Tailoring
Gearscore: 6402 in PvP / 6557 in PvE

Character 3: Human Priest, bis in Holy PvE, fab heals! Much needed certain guilds today! Also got decent PvP gear for Shadow, not bis, but pretty decent! Managed to reach 2k rating. Maxed in: Inscription
Gearscore: 6554

Character 4: Orc Warrior, and f*ck, does it make damage! Almost bis, but got Shadowmourne and make a shiet ton of damage!
Gearscore: 6624

Character 5: A decent Night Elf death knight tank! Able to tank most stuff except the harder Heroic bosses!
Gearscore: 5918

There are also two other level 80 characters but poorly geared! Warlock and Druid.

Account Overall:
Never been banned
Got Email
Account status: In good standing
Donation rank: Supporter
Activity rank: Legate
Community rank: Patriot
Coins: 1

I do also have an almost BiS hunter on the Cataclysm realm Neltharion!

Add me on skype: Rumpx98
or email me at:
Old 04/10/2017, 01:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statusupgrades View Post
Hello! My name is Emil and I have been apart of the Warmane community for quite awhile, I began playing there early 2012 and been through hell with that community, even a character wipe. I have been playing on and off during these years, but decided to leave my faith to someone else today!

Information:
Server: Warmane
Realm: Icecrown

Character 1: It is a Human Paladin BiS tank, cleared all the contents with it! Got Invincible, shiet ton of emblems, random gear in bag bla bla! Maxed in: Mining and Engineering
Gearscore: 6536

Character 2: My main! Human Mage. It happens to have the one of the realm's first achievements (not giving away which one for safety reasons), got Celestial Steed, bis in both PvP AND PvE. Cleared all content as well! I also have 2.2 rating achievement in Arena. Maxed in: Engineering and Tailoring
Gearscore: 6402 in PvP / 6557 in PvE

Character 3: Human Priest, bis in Holy PvE, fab heals! Much needed certain guilds today! Also got decent PvP gear for Shadow, not bis, but pretty decent! Managed to reach 2k rating. Maxed in: Inscription
Gearscore: 6554

Character 4: Orc Warrior, and f*ck, does it make damage! Almost bis, but got Shadowmourne and make a shiet ton of damage!
Gearscore: 6624

Character 5: A decent Night Elf death knight tank! Able to tank most stuff except the harder Heroic bosses!
Gearscore: 5918

There are also two other level 80 characters but poorly geared! Warlock and Druid.

Account Overall:
Never been banned
Got Email
Account status: In good standing
Donation rank: Supporter
Activity rank: Legate
Community rank: Patriot
Coins: 1

I do also have an almost BiS hunter on the Cataclysm realm Neltharion!

Add me on skype: Rumpx98
or email me at:
Hi,

All those characters are on same account or? also please let me know what is the price of account, thanks.

Best Regards,
Rouslan.
Old 04/10/2017, 01:16   #3

Correct, all on same account!

Looking for around 120$, can negoiate