Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOTVAULT.NET WoW US Boosting PvE | PvP CHEAP - TRUSTED

Discussion on LOOTVAULT.NET WoW US Boosting PvE | PvP CHEAP - TRUSTED within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOOTVAULT.NET WoW US Boosting PvE | PvP CHEAP - TRUSTED

Who are we?

Loot Vault is an English-based boosting service for several games. We were tired of having to deal with non-native speakers that could never quite get the order right and overcharged by simply reselling our services. So we decided, why not just sell our service directly and cut out the middle-man?

We started in late 2015 and have become a staple in the World of Warcraft boosting community as more and more guilds joined up with us, selling more than 1300 boosts in one year. We take no commission fee, whichever guild has room for the customer gets paid, so you get the cheapest price possible.

Most of your boosts in 2016 likely went through our guilds, just through different brokers. So why pay them the extra money to get put with us anyway? There's only so many guilds capable of clearing Mythic raids a few weeks after release, so surely not every one of them is using different guilds. We have 7 of the US top 20 guilds working with us to help ensure quality runs, with English speaking support, for the lowest price we can offer by cutting out the middle man. The choice should be simple!

Found a cheaper price? Contact us! We can likely convince one of our boosters to match, if not beat the price entirely!

Nighthold Pricing
Just Heroic Guldan (No loot guaranteed, may get leftovers) 39$ usd
Heroic Personal Loot 119$ USD
Heroic Master Loot Pilot : 199$
Heroic Master Loot 335$ (You are guaranteed 6 items minimum)
Mythic Nighthold starting at 1775$ USD

Full Heroic Gear Starting at 399$ USD
Full Mythic Gear starting at 1,965$ USD

Fiendish Hellfire Core - 999$ USD

Glory of the Legion Raider - $450
All runs include all gear for your class/spec. Don't pay extra to have priority on tier, trinkets and relics, the gear you should be getting anyway.

Dungeons
M+8 - 47$ USD
M+9 - 59$ USD
M+10 Without Chest / Timer - 59$ USD - Get 905 loot at the end of the week!
M+10 Within Timer + Chest - 83$ USD Get 905 loot at the end of the week!
M+11-15 Listed on our site

Cathedral of Eternal Night - 24$ Complete your Broken Shores questline!

Karazhan dungeons full clear time run + Mount: $120
Karazhan - Mount Only - 65$
Glory of the legion hero: $350
You will be traded any gear you need from our boosters after the run, you shouldn't have to pay for gear we aren't going to use.

Powerleveling
100-110 $39 (Piloted)

PvP
For PvP prices please check out our site or add me on skype/discord as it's hard to list all of the different combinations here!

Gold
Current gold price: 1.77$ USD per 10k

Check the site for special deals and additional products. Not everything will be listed here!
Leveling/Boosting is done by hand, no bots or cheats.
Our boosters are located in the US. No compensation for bans as none of our products involve anything that would break terms of service outside of account sharing, which you should be aware of going into a piloted boost.

Want to work with Loot Vault?
We are always hiring individuals and guilds that can provide a service to our site. We only require that you can speak English at a conversational level and offer competitive prices if it's not a new service.
New employees can only offer self play services until you have proven trustworthy enough to handle a customer's account. If your service can only be done as pilot please provide substantial customer feedback or reputation on a trade site.

Direct contact info for jobs:
Skype - Captainflynnt
Discord: Captain Flynnt#3303