Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great ilvl toon package, details inside!

Discussion on Great ilvl toon package, details inside! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Great ilvl toon package, details inside!

893 demon hunter:

892 destro lock:

883 boomchicken: ( the druid is exalted with all fractions in legion, and is more then 92% finished with pre flying with legion)

875 ret/ tank pally:

total of 76 mounts, including x-52 twin seater rocket/ spectral griff/ soaring skyterror, midnight, nightwing 2 seater, and many others.

a total of 21 titles to choose from for the characters!

the account also comes with a fresh 100 warrior, 106 monk, and a 102 hunter.

Taking serious offers only, much obliged!
# Contact info: skype Joker10333

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CE Ilvl 90 Pld and Warrior all DoH 50 and Mining at 50-Look inside for details
03/08/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 5 Replies
No sub time left- Bought the CE for the account. Havent played since T5 was on farm with my old FC. Kinda forgot about the account- Was almost BiS back then and was best geared Pally and War on server. Killed and did all the Extreme garuda, titan etc. Was on Behemouth server and part of the best guild on server. Havent played since- I believe I had a pretty good chunk of cash but dont really remember.
WTS Shaiya Herous 160k Kills Uber War [SreenShoot inside] MAXED TOON!!! $$$
10/13/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 21 Replies
aaa
wts great account 6x80 "full details inside"
11/30/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (Great offer see inside for details)
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 2295(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale. Enough will be saved for name change) IP: 6416 (will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 102 Rune Pages: 20 Accounts Worth: 1300 USD (Total for all the skins alone.) What was put into it: 1000 USD Asking Price: 200 USD Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected]