Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost on Glad 3v3

Discussion on Boost on Glad 3v3 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost on Glad 3v3

Hi,

got my rogue stuck on 2.4k 3v3, need professional help to boost it into Glad range (2.550 - 2.600).

Horde (no change), ilvl900, traits for all specs.

Start instantly, add me on skype and proof yourself here with recommendations and ratings (will be checked!).

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] Arena-rating / Prestige farm / Glad mates [Hot Price! Pro boost]
09/22/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi mate! You can receive all our feedbacks and reputation having contacted us in Skype! I provide to Legion PvP service directly from teams of Gladiators. We work with all classes. Our region - EU. These players work at many websites. Here you pay less, and your order will be made by the same teams. Our teams don't use illegal methods in work, bots and others! It is a new thred on the website, but we have a high potential because we will work on beneficial prices. Prestige farming -...
[Buying] Glad boost [eu][horde][paladin]
02/05/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, id like to buy gladiator secure. Im sitting at 2500 rating atm, ill prolly climu up with the rating inflaction a little bit. Id like to secure my gladiator, 50-100 rating points. Please make me an offer in PM, I dont have too much to spend on it, but there is not that much work either so please dont go crazy with prices.
[Selling] WoW Account (Druid / Warrior / Mage ...) - Rank 1 Glad / Glad ... Highend
01/10/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen WoW Account. Auf dem Account sind 3 lvl 100er (2 mit aktuellem PvP-Gear) - 1 Druid (Main) - 1 Warrior - 1 Mage und 1 lvl 90er Schami. Main = Druid - S10 Glad - S12 Glad - S15 Rank 1 Glad - zwischen 3050 und 3100 max. 3v3 Rating
[Selling] IM Selling glad boost for an ele shaman
08/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
We're 3 friends that plays LSD at 2900 rating in 3 different chars / teams, we are boosting 2 guys at the moment (Druid and a warlock) but we miss an ele shaman to play on. You will get very very cheap boost to glad rating (2780). Add me on skype lollo8330 (the one from Germany)
[S] Glad / R1 boost Hunter
01/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Such Glad oder R1 spot für hunter. only seriöse angebote info me on skype broady1337