Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insane account |912 Warlock + 12 more characters|Unobtainable achieves|Rare Mounts

Discussion on Insane account |912 Warlock + 12 more characters|Unobtainable achieves|Rare Mounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Insane account |912 Warlock + 12 more characters|Unobtainable achieves|Rare Mounts

Selling my wow account that was created at the start of TBC. Selling it due to new job offer in a foreign country and im leaving wow behind. The main is currently 7/10 NH Mythic, 3/3 ToV M and 7/7 EN M.

The account has 18k Achiev points. all not included but the most notable are:
- The Immortal (unobtainable tittle)
- Ahead of the curve in siege, all wod and legion (unobtainable). Cutting edge on archimonde and xav and helya
- CM weapons and CM set on shaman.

Warlock(917) -Sylvanas A EU:
Has 4 set and 5 legendaries: Wilfred's sigil(demo), Prydaz, Sleepless Schakles(affli), Pillars of the dark portal, Power chrod(affli)
The warlock has most of rare transmogs and old tiers to play around with. It also has Dragonwrath(Cataclysm staff legendary).

Death Knight(894) - Sylvanas A EU:
legendaries: Rattlegore Bone Legplates, Archerus Drapes, The Instructors Fourth Lesson

Paladin(879) - Kazzak H EU:
legendaries: Ashes to Dust

Shaman(832) - Kazzak H EU:

Other Characters on Kazzak H EU: 106 Demon Hunter, 102 Hunter, 100 Mage, 100 Rogue, 100 Warrior, 100 druid, 100 priest, 100 warlock, 74 monk.

Tittles:
"Conservationist"
Ambassador
Artisan
Assistant Professor
Associate Professor
Avenger of Hyal
Bane of the Fallen King
Blackwing's Bane
Blood Champion
Bloodsail Admiral
Brewmaster
Captain
Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Conqueror of Orgrimmar
Corporal
Crusader
Defender of a Shattered World
Defiler's end
Delver of the Vaults
Destroyer's End
Dragonslayer
Empire's twilight
Firelord
Flame Warden
Hellscreams Downfall
Ironbane
Jenkins
Legend of Pandaria
Lumberjack
Netherlord
Patron
Peacekeeper
Prelate
Private
Savior of Azeroth
Sergeant
Starcaller
Storm's End
Talon King
Twilight Vanquisher
of Darassus
of Gnomeregan
of Ironforge
of Sotrmwind
of the Ashen Verdict
of the Black Harvest
of the Exodar
of the Four Winds
of the Iron Vanguard
of the Nighfall
the Argent Champion
the Commandojack
the Dimplomat
the Dreamer
the Exalted
the Explorer
the Fabulous
the Fearless
the Hallowed
the Immortal
the Indomitable
the Kingslayer
the Light of Dawn
the Noble
the Patient
the Savage hero
the Seeker
the Undaunted

Mounts(total mounts 242).
Listing the most valuable and rare mounts since there's too many to list:

Amani Battle Bear
Armored Bloodwing
Armored Razzashi Rapzor
Ashen Pandaren Phoenix
Ashes of Al'Ar
Blue Proto-Drake
Challenger's War Yeti
Grinning Reaver
Grove Warden
Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent
Illidari felstalker
Invincible
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Ironhoof Destroyer
Raven Lord
Swift Zhevra
Arcanist's Manasaber
Armored Brown Bear
Azure Drake
Cindermane Charger
Core Hound
Dread Raven
Grand Expedition Yak
Kor'Kron War Wold
Riding Turtle
Sea Turtle
Swift Zulian Panther
Vitreous Stone Drake
Warlord's Deathweel
X-53 Touring rocket

Contact me via PM,email or discord for more info(Willing to show indepth details of the account):
discord:janz#0071
email:

Payment:
- Paypal money transfer (instant)
- Credit Card - with Paypal, without needing to create a PayPal account (Paypal.com is the portal that gets your payment, you won't share you CreditCard info with anyone else but Paypal.com).
- Bank to Bank Transfer (3 working days)

400€

We can meet INGAME so you can see this account LIVE .