Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US-Warcraft 3 80's mage/pally/druid T9/(450)/achieves/epicflying/titles-$150

Discussion on US-Warcraft 3 80's mage/pally/druid T9/(450)/achieves/epicflying/titles-$150 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
US-Warcraft 3 80's mage/pally/druid T9/(450)/achieves/epicflying/titles-$150

Yo, I'm trying to get rid of my WoW account for some extra cash. I've played off and on for three years now and have three toons I am trying to sell.

First up is the gnome mage. This toon is decently geared with a 2182 gear score. He has epic flying, lots of mounts, tons of achievements, exalted reputations and about 10 titles. He has 450 Tailoring/Skinning/Fishing/Cooking/First Aid and is used mostly for dailies and quick gold getting. He also has dual spec for raiding and regular questing/pvp. (Arcane/frost)

Armory - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Next is the draenei ret pally. This toon recently hit 80 and only has a 2088 score. He does not have epic flying, but with the new dungeon lfg system, getting to raids isn't a big deal. I had planned on pvping with this guy but managed to put together pvp epics and two pieces of tier 9 instead. With 450/435 alchemy/enchanting,.

Armory -

Finally there is the night elf druid.
450/450 mining/herbalism
Epic flying!
Dual spec Feral/Balance.
Minor tanking gear, about 30k hp in blues at 80.
Good for gathering on the go to make some gold and supply the pally or DK.

Armory -

level 63 DK with starter milling/blacksmithing.
Level 30 priest.
Oh, and about 3500-4k gold too.

I have special term for paypal buyers. I will continue to get gear on the account each day until it is purchased, so the characters will actually be improved. This accounts is only $150.

Questions? Feel free to ask me about it.