Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosts in Bronze/Silver

Discussion on Free Boosts in Bronze/Silver within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Boosts in Bronze/Silver

Free Boosts in Bronze/Silver [EUW-EUNE]

Hello Everyone,

im a diamond Player, peaked D1 this season. I want to get into boosting but never have done anything like it. I figured it would be best to start low.
So i offer to boost you anywhere in bronze/silver for free of course.

If it goes well i will expand to plat/dia

Try to have an AD/AP rune page.
Old 10/13/2016, 10:00   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can vouch for this guy,

he boosted my Silver 3 Account to Gold within 2 Days. He went 21-0.
Really nice person aswell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boosts Bronze V - Silver I
01/04/2016 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm new here offering free boosts since i have nothing to do. My main is D5, pm me and i add you via skype :D
free lol bronze/silver boosts
04/20/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi, I offer low elo boosts for free, like 1-2 matches on ur account, since I got bored playing in Plat. so i want to have some fun in low elo pm me with ur elo and maybe ill choose u :pimp:
Free LoL Boosts for Bronze 5 to Silver 1
12/14/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
I want to offer free boosts for ppl between Bronze 5 and Silver 1. Only one divison / user ;) Servers: EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR Add me on Skype: jinx.epvp Boosted:
FREE BRONZE/SILVER Elo Boosts [NA]
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to start doing elo boosting but need to gain some reputation. Would like to do five-ish (5) FREE elo boosts of 3 wins just to establish that I'm actually legitimate. After those are done I will post prices and such. Please send me a PM and add my skype elowith2spik3 Details: Boosting during the night (usually) - midnight to 8am PST
Free Bronze/Silver boosts
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Free boosts for those trusted members who can vouch my thread that is located on my signature. !! Skype is Nival.r add it and pm it NA AND LAN SERVERS ONLY SORRY