Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold on Aegwynn EU 15EUR/100k

Discussion on Gold on Aegwynn EU 15EUR/100k within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold on Aegwynn EU 15EUR/100k

I am currently selling Gold on Aegwynn alliance.

100% non Bot gold.

All gold has been acquired through auction house transactions

Gold available: 500k

15EUR / 100k

If you are interested, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me via PM.

Projected delivery time: 1-5 minutes after successful transaction.

If you wish to add a middleman into the mix you will be the one who is to provide said middleman.

Disclaimer: By buying these items you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, ESA - Entertainment Software Association, VeRO, or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent acquiring the items. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this sale will remain the property of Blizzard Entertainment. According to the World of Warcraft EULA section 3.B: