Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling legion keys

Discussion on Selling legion keys within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling legion keys

WTS a couple of wow legion keys
I have one EU deluxe key. That one i accidently bought off of cdkeys without looking at the region.....

I also have a US standard key available. My brother bought him and I one but he decided he won't have much time to play since college starts soon. I'll do 35USD for each of them pm me on here or Skype

adamevans1984 Skype name

Still available. Wont go first obviously. Otherwise you could just take code redeem and screw me over..... It's 35 USD by PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★ Selling World of Warcraft Legion BETA KEYS for SALE | GLOBAL | Instant Delivery ★
08/27/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 69 Replies
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/uzgAAOSwUgNXPOJQ/s-l 500.jpg World of Warcraft Legion: Beta Keys. SOLD OUT Discount code: 16E1ACB8324E43EF
[Selling] World of Warcraft - Legion Beta Keys - EU Keys
06/28/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Legion Beta Keys - Europe Keys Hello WoW-Player :) International: > Got some Legion - Beta keys - EU to sell > After Payment with Paypal you will get the key > PM if you are interested PM me
[Selling] Selling EU & NA legion beta keys
05/13/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling NA & EU Beta Keys: Price per key: 45 euros Skype: GoodGamePlayers
I'm selling Rift Storm Legion keys
06/12/2013 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling keys skype: leonardo-3001 or PM me