Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW Vanilla KRONOS 2

Discussion on WOW Vanilla KRONOS 2 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW Vanilla KRONOS 2

Selling a Human Warrior on K2 server my own char, stopped playing it because it is my alt.
Good Plate geared+enchanted
For wep has bonebiter but also 2 x 1h weps enchanted too.
Has Mount with it
Selling it for $ or another char similiar level to this.Pm me what u can offer.Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★All Private Servers Gold & Boosting Service - Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP Realms★
03/11/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
★★WoW Private Servers★★ ★★Power-Leveling & Gold Service★★ Our main terms and conditions: - All leveling is 100% manual, only questing and grinding - We do not use any bots, hacks and exploits - All looted items and gold stay on your character - All races and classes are acceptable, no exclusions - Account's privacy is guaranteed - We are in touch with you while leveling and update our latest progress
[Selling] Sell Kronos Vanilla Account LvL 60 Mage
04/29/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, i want to sell my account on Kronos ( Vanilla ). It Contains a LvL 60 Human Mage nearly pre Raid BiS gear. Including the Sageblade and 3/3 Bloodvine set which are quite expensive. Herbalism 300 Alchemy 285 Offers pls
[Selling] Vanilla Botter Profiles 1-60level (Horde) for Nostalrius/Kronos/VanillaGaming
02/03/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sup guys. :!: These bot Vanilla Botter I was botting around ~1 year for now on Vanilla Botter and get tired of playing WoW on Emerald Dream x1 so i quit. And create some pack with farming-profiles for Horde 1-60 for you. So i think this is my ideal profiles (Low population, easy mobs and etc) Without any stuck's, and same things from glider and etc I create all this profiles by myself ! Graveyard-path included for all profiles. By this profiles i was leveling around 20-25 chars and...
[Selling] Kronos 1.12.1 Vanilla Project Elite Powerleveling
01/31/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
KRONOS » Private Vanilla Project http://i75.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0131/9b/56beb67949 98e97fd6975be5be68039b.png powerleveling service Want To Offer Kronos WoW Powerleveling Safe. Fast. Yours.
[Buying] levelservice kronos vanilla realm. biete LoL elo boost/geld/gold
06/09/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
hi suche levelservice (kein bot) für kronos vanilla privat server. lv28-60 auf 1-2 chars. (priest und shaman) biete: euros liverealm gold league of legends elo boost (bin soloq challenger euw kann also in jedem elobereich problemlos boosten) ich gehe nicht first