Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling cheap 60 k2 mage

Discussion on Selling cheap 60 k2 mage within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling cheap 60 k2 mage

Selling cheap 60 kronos mage with 3-4 epics due too much work and the soon realse of legion!!! Got no time to play both servers

270 engi 300 mining full pre bis + some epics

Offer preferly company that i can sell it cheap too or person with alot of +++

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling a frost mage r1 title with swift spectral tiger (CHEAP)
07/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to all u guys out there! I'm selling a mage with r1 title cheap, what i want for it is 75euro on paypal no scammers ur going first u can PM me your skype and we chat on skype and do this. Here is the pic to show u the merc title / the spectral tiger.. http://i.imgur.com/Tc1662J.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qZLrGJs.jpg Btw, suck at making screenshots and editing em <.<
[Selling] Selling 2 t5 accounts on Archangel mage and druid cheap
11/30/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i'm now selling my two accounts on the Feenix Archangel private server 2.4.3. Account 1: The first account that i would like to sell is a full tier 5 geared mage. She is a blood elf female and more information will be given if you wish. Comes with a netherdrake and 3500 gold. Account 2: This second account is a night elf male druid in 3/5 t5 for feral and alot of offspec pieces for resto and balance. Also he has season 2 gear for resto pvp. Along with this account you...
Selling 115 bagi and 102 mage CHEAP
06/04/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im selling a 115 bagi and 102 mage on the same account for $15 IT comes with a email and you can access that email it will b given to you i am only accepting paypal, so pm me and i will get back to you The characters have pretty good gear, the bagi has about 5 talismans on him and about 10m dil
Selling 115 bagi and 102 mage CHEAP{both on one accnt]
05/18/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
im selling a 115 bagi it was talismans and few other costumes from the D shop so you can send an email to [email protected] and i will respond to you if i want to buy $25 This is a nice account, just dont wanna play anymore, so why not try to get somethin out of it...so yea 25 bucks
Selling Lv. 143 Mage on Trieste. CHEAP!
05/27/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Server : Trieste Class : Magician Level : 143 Skills : Tri Build Mage Items : +7 Fleur ( magic, 5% lightnings) +7 Izar Armor (Magic, 25 meds) and more, those are just the main items, that are worth a lot