Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling World of Warft:Legion BETA KEY 120$

Discussion on Selling World of Warft:Legion BETA KEY 120$ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling World of Warft:Legion BETA KEY 120$

Key selling for 120$.
World of Warcraft: Legion BETA.

Payment: I can take Paypal, you go first despite of feedback (i prefer friends n family/gift option, otherwise you have to pay the additional fees)
Delivery: instant, after I got the payment the key will be sent to yout registered Paypal address (I wont send it to any other address or copypaste it to skype, if you dont have access to your Paypal e-mail please dont contact me)
Contact: post into this thread first and add me on skype -> anuwenlol
Stock=1 key

Please only contact me if you are willing to agree the above, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

bump