Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R1 Gladiator Warrior lvl 100 undying+immortal title

Discussion on R1 Gladiator Warrior lvl 100 undying+immortal title within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R1 Gladiator Warrior lvl 100 undying+immortal title

Hey,

since I decided that I wont be playing Legion I'm going to sell my R1 Warrior now.

World of Warcraft

The battle-net account has 2 WoW accounts, both are upgraded to WoD.

WoW Account 1

lvl 100 Warrior (R1, Undying, Immortal)
lvl 100 Rogue (Immortal, Undying)

WoW Account 2

No characters at all, but the acc has a free lvl 90 boost.

What's included

You'll get the account, Secret Question/Answer, CD Key and a copy of the ID.
So you're more than save.

Price & Payment

I'm thinking of 300€+~, which is half as much as blazingboosts wants.

I only accept verified Paypal with a matching picture of your ID, as donation most likely. I don't mind a middleman, you're going to pay the fee though then, if there's one.

Contact

You can either PM me here ( not recommended since I'm not that often online here ) or

If you need screenshots / any other proof contact me, but do not waste my time if you're not really interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Priest 3x Gladiator Mounts . Prideful Gladiator Rank 1 Title . Hero of the Alliance
03/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Contact Me Skype : Dinaintevek Achievement Points: 11.000 + Feats of Strength: 40 Mounts: 72 Grievous Gladiator's Cloud Serpent Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
[Selling] Priest 3x Gladiator Mounts . Prideful Gladiator Rank 1 Title . Hero of the Alliance
02/13/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Contact Me via Skype ID: OZUMAT_NO Achievement Points: 11.000 + Feats of Strength: 40 Mounts: 72 Grievous Gladiator's Cloud Serpent Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent Companion's Pets: 45 Alt's: No
WTS 86 priest. Immortal, undying, hand of adal. 10500 achiev. points Many rare mounts
01/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
90 priest. Immortal, undying, hand of adal. 10500 achiev points. | eBay Hallo liebe Epvpler, heute habe ich eine echte Seltenheit für euch! Es handelt sich um einen Account mit vielen nicht mehr zu erhaltenen Titeln wie z.B. Hand of A'dal, Immortal, Undying u.v.m. Sofortkauf 150€
Immortal / Undying
02/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I haven't been able to test this as I am currently saved on all my character, but I read this today on MMO Champion's Forum: I believe that he means that by doing a soft-reset on the instance without actually wiping on the boss, you can reset the death counter. Meaning the following: If someone dies: 1- disband the raid 2- gtfo of the instance 3- wait 20 minutes 4- remake the raid, with a different raid leader