Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch Botting for Items,Gold..

Discussion on Twitch Botting for Items,Gold.. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 209/0/1
Twitch Botting for Items,Gold..

Hey as the topic says I can Twitch Bot you with Viewer and Chatter but for that I want some Items or stuff like that

I speak German aswell

Here is some Feedback
Old 07/19/2016, 15:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1€ Twitch Botting
07/19/2016 - Twitch Trading - 7 Replies
Hey everyone :) As the Topic says I will Viewbot someone for around 24 hours with the Chatters you want (it can be something offense or just something else that you want) I am a bit bored from some streamers so just msg me (: This is my original Theard (german http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/4022499-b -twitch-promo.html )
Twitch Botting
02/04/2015 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Has anyone ever used a twitch bot to get to a partnership before? I was wondering because that is what i would like to do :P just looking for someone that is experienced in the field because I dont know which one to go with that has the best support, view time, prices, etc. Thanks!
D3 Acc lvl60 DH,Monk,Wiz ohne Items/Gold Inferno Clear, kein Botting
09/09/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Ich habe einen weiteren D3 Account, der nie gebottet worde. Spielezeit eines Chars. ca 180 Stunden, die anderen ca. 100 Stunden, ich bin nicht der Erstzbesitzer. Alle 3 lvl60 Chars sind Inferno Clear, haben aber keine Items und es gibt auch kein Gold (wurde alles auf einem neuen Account übertragen).Daher verkaufe ich diese D3 Acc quasi mit 3x Chars nackt. Die Chars müssten nur mit passenden Items ausgestattet werden und dann kann es wieder losgehen. 25 Euro PSC Um Betrügern vorzubeugen...